The KAZA TFCA Secretariat maintains this website as a courtesy to anyone who may choose or chance to access it (hereafter referred to as users) as a means of enhancing public access to information about the KAZA TFCA and its policies and activities in general. All information placed on this website is done in good faith and is placed without prejudice.
The Secretariat aims to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will attempt to correct them as quickly as possible. However, the Secretariat accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site, or to the consequences of the use of such information by other parties (users).
The information provided on this site:
- Is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- May be linked to external sites over which the KAZA TFCA Secretariat has no control and for which the Secretariat assumes no responsibility;
- Is of a general nature only and not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Does not constitute professional or legal advice.
Users may use fora only to send and receive messages and material that are proper, moral and related to the fora. The discussion fora are public and not private communications. Messages of users are not necessarily endorsed by the KAZA TFCA authorities and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by the KAZA TFCA authorities. The KAZA TFCA authorities (secretariat?) reserve the right, for whatsoever reason, to remove without notice any contents of the fora received from any user.
Users may view, download for caching purposes and print pages from the website for their personal use only, subject to the restrictions below.
Users may not:
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material (including photographs or images) from the website
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without prior approval
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material (including photographs) obtained from the website for commercial purposes
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
Information obtained from the website may be used for educational and academic purposes only if due acknowledgement and references are given to the origin of such material in secondary material produced.
Although it is our goal to minimise technical errors, some information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats that have errors and therefore service may be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The KAZA TFCA Secretariat assumes no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed on this site are those of various KAZA consultants, advisers, and Secretariat staff who prepare the work and do not necessarily represent the views of the KAZA TFCA partner countries and its representative institutions.
The KAZA Secretariat periodically changes and updates the material on this site without prior notice. Under no circumstances shall the KAZA TFCA institutions be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from use of the site.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the KAZA authorities should it be held to be a contravention of any requirements laid down by applicable national laws, nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.