- About Us
- The Map
- Publications & Protocols
- Discussion Forum
- Events Calendar
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Future plans for the KAZA TFCA centre on the attainment of the following mid to long term objectives:
- Formalizing the establishment of the KAZA TFCA by signing a Treaty in 2011.
- Ensuring that functional and effective institutional arrangements are in place – including operationalisation of the working groups and National Steering Committees.
- Securing a core regional conservation estate and corridors to facilitate wildlife movements across international boundaries.
- Clearing landmines in the Angolan component of the KAZA TFCA.
- Developing multilateral protocols to harmonise the management of wildlife resources and the movement of tourists across international boundaries.
- Developing required infrastructure to serve the wildlife and tourism sectors.
- Promoting awareness of the KAZA TFCA amongst local communities and ensuring their participation in planning and implementing development activities.
- Developing tourism in the TFCA with a harmonised and phased approach.
- Developing a long term programme that reduces the KAZA TFCA’s dependency on foreign donor funds.